Are you tired of losing your best talent to your competitors? Are your recruitment costs sky high? Is your team performing at their best?
Coaching helps to tackle a whole heap of people challenges that are giving you a headache, taking up time you don’t have and keeping you awake at night. Coaching enables you to:
- Over-promote your best people
- Increase productivity, especially if someone is new in a role
- Find the right talent for the challenges ahead
- Create a culture of open, honest feedback and continuous learning
And the return on investment?
There’s ever growing knowledge and evidence that shows why you’ll want to make coaching one of your top investments this year. Some of the most compelling reasons:
- Increases job satisfaction and engagement
- Reduces stress levels amongst staff
- Reduces turnover
- Reduces sickness absence
ADD monetary or percentage VALUES
It also sends a really strong positive message to your people too.
One-to-one coaching is a unique experience. It’s an opportunity for you to talk openly and honestly about you. It helps you create your own path forward. This unequivocal time out from the day-to-day gives you the space to find a way forward:
- Develop your personal leadership style
- Find your signature voice
- Manage stress
- Build confidence, self esteem and resilience
INSERT LINK TO HBR ARTICLES