I surveyed over 200 women to understand how we can better enable them to return to work after becoming a mum through pregnancy or adoption. In the results, it was clear that individual mangers have a disproportionate impact on the success of the maternity transition and the likelihood of a woman choosing to stay with the business.
Based on the feedback, I’ve designed a workshop to provide managers with the tools and confidence to handle the maternity transition in a positive and motivating way.
What you’ll learn
- What the maternity transition is and what’s going on for your employee
- Your legal responsibilities and how to implement these alongside your company policies
- How to manage the transition onto maternity leave
- How to prepare for and manage your employee’s return to work
- What is flexible working, it’s benefits and how to manage flexible working requests
- How to manage and support any absences or other concerns relating to her child
This is a full day workshop and you can take part in two ways:
- Join a public course and pay £250 per person
- Host a bespoke course for your team from £1,950
The return on your investment
When these transitions are managed well you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Better diversity and inclusion of employees who are parents
- Ways to support you to close any gender pay gap
- More creativity, innovation and a boost in productivity
- Reduced absence levels – authorised and unauthorised
- Attract and retain the best talent through an enhanced brand reputation
- Reduced property overhead costs
- Better employee engagement and loyalty
With these benefits, businesses have been found to increase company profits and financial returns above national industry norms.
Is this the course you’ve been waiting for? Get in touch here.